Try a cargo bike for one month for free if you have a business or live, work or study in Camden. Just complete the form and we will send you back a link to order.
We mainly stock the Babboe range of family and business cargo bikes but if you want something specific please tell us when you complete the form below.
How the Camden Cargo Bike scheme works -
- After submitting the Camden Cargo Bike scheme enquiry form we will respond with our suggested cargo bike options for you.
- Once you select one of these options we will then send a link so you can order your bike.
- You order through our website, include any accessories you need and sign up to the monthly direct debit at the end.
- At the end of the process add insurance and email us a copy of your policy schedule so we can refund the costs to you if you return the bike.
- You do not have to return the bike after a month but Camden council only covers the cost of the first month.
- It is simple to return your bike just book a collection through your account and we will collect the bike and refund you for month one + insurance for that same month.
- If you go on to buy the bike we deduct the monthly hire fees you have paid (up to three months).
- You have three options to help you buy the bike: (a) buy in one payment with a 5% discount; (b) pay in 12 monthly instalments, interest free; (c) pay using the Cycle to Work scheme.