- Are you interested in trying out cycling but need some help with equipment, training and maintenance?
- Could you inspire others in your community to try out cycling too?
- Our Community Influencers are given a free bike as well as lights, lock, helmet, training and free maintenance and insurance.
- One of our qualified cycle instructors will help you learn to cycle confidently and get the most from the bike.
- In return we need you to provide us with monthly feedback, photos and videos of your cycling adventures which will form part of a council campaign to promote cycling.
- If you have an account, post about your experiences on social media.
- This is a 12-month programme and if successfully completed the bike is donated to you at the end of the year.
- If you want a cleaner, greener, healthier borough help us get your community to try out cycling and follow your example.
The scheme is currently available to residents of: