Elmwood Infant & Nursery School
28-Nov-2018 08:00 AM-16:30 PM
For those that don't know we're at Lodge Road, Croydon, CR0 2PL
- 08:00-09:30: drop off bikes for selling and we tag them with your details
- 09:30-15:00: each bike given a free, basic service and then a valuation is sent via email
- 15:00-16:30: market open for people to buy bikes
- Come along and get yourself a serviced, theft-free, affordable bike. Open from 15:00 - 16.30.
- To guarantee something in your size why not pre-order? Just go to our 'SIZE GUIDE' and get yourself measured and then put your order in at our 'MARKET ORDER FORM' page.
- We accept card or cash.
- Bring your bike to us between 8am and 9.30am.
- A mechanic will give your bike a free, basic service. If your bike needs more work than this we will notify you and you must collect before we leave, otherwise it will have to come with us for our own use / recycling.
- Stabilisers - we remove these due to current recommended cycle training guidelines.
- Once the bike is serviced it is valued by us and we send you an email for you to check the price. If you wish to change this click on ‘contact admin’ and you can tell us the new price. Remember though the idea is to create affordable bikes for your community!
- There will be a 25% commission charge on all bike sales. This will be deducted from the sales proceeds.
- The email will also give you instructions on how to leave your bank or PayPal details in a secure online area so that when the bike sells we can pay you. Payments are made weekly on a Monday (Tuesday on Bank Holidays).
- Please note we do not always have time to service all bikes on the day. If your bike is not seen it will be serviced back at our workshop and taken to other bike markets to sell.
Any questions - please email email@example.com