For those that don't know we're at Waltham Forest Town Hall,, London, E17 3UD
We have teamed up with the Hornbeam Joyriders and Waltham Forest council to put on this event and are hopeful that, like most of our Walthamstow bike markets, it is going to be a very busy day.
- Come along and get yourself a serviced, theft-free, affordable bike.
- We accept card or cash.
- A mechanic will give your bike a free, basic service. If your bike needs more work than this we will notify you and you must collect before we leave, otherwise it will have to come with us for our own use / recycling.
- Stabilisers - we remove these due to current recommended cycle training guidelines.
- Once the bike is serviced it is valued by us and we send you an email for you to check the price. If you wish to change this click on ‘contact admin’ and you can tell us the new price. Remember though the idea is to create affordable bikes for your community!
- The email will also give you instructions on how to leave your bank or PayPal details in a secure online area so that when the bike sells we can pay you. Payments are made weekly on a Monday (Tuesday on Bank Holidays).
- Unsold bikes are taken to other markets until sold. In these instances we take 25% of the sales price to cover transport and storage costs. If you wish to take your bike please collect before we leave.
Any questions - please email firstname.lastname@example.org